From time to time, you may need to seek medical treatment from a Citrus Heights urgent care center. When that time comes, consider Instant Urgent Care for the highest quality of patient care, affordable rates, and a short wait time for treatment. Our walk-in urgent care clinic is rated high by patients who share their stories online regarding their care visits. There’s a lot to love about IUC:
- Wide range of patient services apart from urgent care
- Qualified physicians and nursing staff
- Open late in the evenings and on weekends
- Rapid Covid testing for travel clearance
- Same day urgent care and primary care
- Telemedicine virtual visits
- Website resources
5 Ways We Are Meeting the Needs of Our Patients
1. If you need to speak with a doctor to confirm an illness or medical condition, virtual visits are available at IUC and are typically paid for by insurance. In the event that you’re not covered, Telemedicine is an affordable alternative to in-person office visits. If your condition is not life-threatening, get in touch with our urgent care hospital to find out if you qualify for a virtual doctor’s visit the next time you need medical advice or Telehealth services.
2. Our urgent care in Citrus Heights provides primary care to patients, as well. If you’re not feeling well after hours, you’ll find our primary care clinic’s hours of operation extend well beyond most medical centers, so you can get the care you need in the evenings and on weekends. Best of all, there’s not a long wait to be seen at Instant Urgent Care.
3. We’re one of the only walk-in clinics near Citrus Heights. Whether you prefer to schedule a same-day appointment or simply drop by without advance notice, you’ll experience a high quality of care at IUC. Unlike some medical clinics that treat walk-in patients as though they are an inconvenience, you’ll be greeted at IUC by our friendly staff and treated like a valued patient.
4. You might not expect a Citrus Heights urgent care center to offer chronic care; however, at IUC, we understand the importance of regular monitoring for conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, anxiety, and addiction. For additional information about this very special level of care we provide, please contact Instant Urgent Care at 408-687-4806.
5. We know that fast, accurate Covid testing is necessary during this time. Our Citrus Heights urgent care facility is pleased to provide four types of testing for Covid:
- Covid-19 Testing
- Rapid Covid-19Testing
- Covid-19 Antibody Testing
- Covid-19 Testing For Employers
If you need another reason to choose Instant Urgent Care the next time you’re sick or have suffered an injury, consider our 5-star reviews and testimonials left by satisfied patients at IUC. Use the free tools and resources on our website to learn about patient services provided, locations in your area, Coronavirus FAQs, and more. Book a virtual visit and speak with a real physician instead of having to drive to our urgent care center.